The purpose of this Policy is to help you understand the use that Experiencia Ahorro realizes with cookies, the purpose of the cookies used and the options available to manage them.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that are downloaded on the user's computer in order to collect data that is essential for the proper functioning of websites, applications or any other website of Experiencia Ahorro, providing benefits to the user, facilitating navigation and usability and may be updated and retrieved by Experiencia Ahorro which is responsible for its installation.
Cookies can only be read by the service or application that issued them and in no case are executable files, nor can spread or contain a virus. Similarly, cookies that are used in the websites of Experiencia Ahorro do not collect personal data of users (names, address, or other). Furthermore, in order to improve their privacy, we proceeded to codify the IP address, keeping track of them, so thus, the information obtained through the service of cookies employed by Experiencia Ahorro is exclusively statistical and completely anonymous.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES USED EXPERIENCIA AHORRO
Cookies used by Experiencia Ahorro are:
1. According to the entity that manages them: Own Cookies: are those cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the group from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third Party Cookies: are those cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain not necessarily managed by the group, being a third party that processes data obtained from cookies.
2. Depending on the length of time that are displayed in the terminal equipment: Session Cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page or application. They are used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent Cookies: are those cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal to which can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the group, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies is addressed:Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services that exist on the website.
Cookies Customization: are those that allow users to access the service with some general features predefined, depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal (eg, language, browser type through which access to service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.).
Cookies analysis: Those that allow monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling users' browsing such sites, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
4. Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if any, have been included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
3. COOKIES CONFIGURATION
Below we provide with the links of the holders of the major Web browsers on the market, where you can check how to change cookie settings:
Windows Internet Explorer:
Windows Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
4. POLICY REVIEW OF COOKIES
Experiencia Ahorro reviews annual it cookies policy, unless there is a regulation or other requirements that may require adapting this policy at a lower frequency. Therefore, we recommend users to regularly consult their contents.